Switzerland is gorgeous.

22 August 2011

Um, I see my last post was on 5 February...oops.  I think my issue is the amount of time it takes to write a post and get the photos, resize them, etc.   Instead I've decided to post a photo a day.  So my next few posts will be from a trip we took yesterday to the Berner Oberland.
  
We traveled 3 and a half hours and we took trams, about 12 trains, a cog railway, and a gondola.  This place is ridiculously amazing.  We hiked from Mannlichen to Kleine Scheidegg then to Bigenalp and down to Wengenalp.  It was absolutely stunning.  

Sarah and I are excited to see the Monch (on the left) and the Jungfrau (on the right).  This is the beginning of our hike to Bigenalp.  We had a great day of hiking and picnicking with amazing views. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment